User Groups allow you to spend time with your peers discussing ways Host solutions help you drive performance and make better business decisions across your organizations. Join us to hear about product updates and provide input directly back to key product decision makers at Host Analytics.
Half-Day User Groups will start with a networking lunch, followed by a product update, customer use case presentations, roundtable networking topics, and an optional post-event networking reception.
Lunch and Learns will take place over lunch. This shorter format includes a product update and opportunities to network with local peers.
There is no cost to attend a HUG, but everyone must register prior to the event.
The following cities currently have an upcoming HUG event scheduled. Check back for more locations:
- Houston: Half-Day | February 26 | The Westin Galleria Houston
- DC: Half-Day | February 28 | American College of Radiology
- Bay Area: Half-Day | March 5 | Prologis
- Atlanta: Lunch and Learn | March 7 | Del Frisco's Grille Buckhead
- SoCal: Half-Day | March 12 | NTS
- London: Half-Day and Training | March 19 | GSK
- Twin Cities: Half-Day | March 28 | StarTribune
Confirm your attendance by completing the form to register. If you're interested in hosting a Host User Group in your area, speaking at an event or have general User Group questions, reach out to your CSM or to email@example.com.