Drawing from the 2016 Pulse Survey by BPM Partners and customer feedback, BPM Partners & Host Analytics will share and review key finance and performance management trends from 2016 and make predictions on what to expect in 2017.
In this webinar our speakers will:
- Review the findings of the 2016 Pulse survey
- Talk about the impact this has on EPM processes, including planning, consolidation, modeling, reporting and analysis
- Examine the evolving roles of FP&A, accounting, and operations
- Highlight anticipated changes in the EPM vendor landscape
- Share the top 5 predictions that will transform the finance function in 2017
About our Speakers:
CEO, BPM Partners
Craig Schiff is CEO of BPM Partners, an advisory services firm that helps clients address their performance management challenges. He was a founding member of Hyperion (now part of Oracle) and spent 16 years as SVP of its Products & Services group. More recently he was co-founder and CEO of OutlookSoft (now SAP). Mr. Schiff was also a founding member of the BPM Standards Group and is a recipient of the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award. He has contributed his expertise to publications such as CFO Magazine, AQPC, Association for Financial Professionals, IMA, Industry Week, TechTarget, Information Management and TDWI.
Vice President Product Marketing, Host Analytics
John O'Rourke is Vice President of Product Marketing at Host Analytics. With a background in accounting and finance, John has over 30 years of experience in the software industry and 20 years of experience in EPM product marketing at Hyperion Solutions, Oracle and Host Analytics. John has written and spoken on many topics in EPM and holds a Bachelors Degree in Accounting from Bentley University and an MBA from Boston College.